Popular Posts

Saturday, January 22, 2011

A Fairytale Life

I am in South Africa.  Just being here seems to have changed my outlook on life a small bit.  Being in Africa was a kind of goal of mine since high school, but i never imagined myself here at 18... its just not real. 
My current circumstance has redefined "In God all things are possible."  I have just done the impossible and it is only through surrender to God that it happened.  I am like a child realizing that all his fantasies and imagination can and will be reality!  I am living a fairytale life, and i cannot wait for the rest of my story to unfold...

2 comments:

  1. Your childlike faith and perspective is an inspiration to many, Colt. I am thrilled for all God is doing in and through you and will continue to do! Love you, Auntie Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stoked for you Colt. May God open the eyes of your heart for what He has in store for you this semester.

    ReplyDelete