Popular Posts

Friday, April 8, 2011

Safari Day 3

Waking up before the sun rise again today was extremely hard, but the promise of big game motivated me... I had not seen a male lion so that that was all I was praying for and maybe another elephant... 
not even 20 minutes into the drive we spotted 3 beautiful lions relaxing after a night of hunting.  There were two males with golden manes and were even bigger than I had imagined.  As i stared at their majestic beauty I slipped a headphone into my right ear and pressed play on my ipod.  As Little Lion Man played, the awesomeness of those creatures became even more inspiring.  The rest of the morning was quite boring in relation to animal sightings... unfortunately I had to say goodbye to the reserve and animals and I can only that I shall see them again one day...
We finished the weekend off by watching The Lion King!

1 comment:

  1. the lion king. reminds me of simple summer nights, and stars

    ReplyDelete